Sunday, October 12, 2008

PODCAST

Pod casting/podcast are never ending conversations. Everyone was flowing and staying on topic as well keeping us attentive. Although, for the most part, they were all similar.
Kid casting was the most different, because it was the only one that had only one person speaking. All the other pod casts had multiple speakers. Smart board weekly was a pretty good podcast to hear. they allowed special guests to come on the show and discuss new and developing ideas.
This Week in Photography and Mac Break Weekly are good pod casts for people that are interested in furthering their knowledge in pictures and photography. Mac Break gives out advice on which cameras are the best and which ones to buy.
I am not sure i myself if I am ready to do my own podcast. I hope I am I can keep talking for the amount of time we are supposed to talk.

No comments: