Sunday, November 30, 2008

+ > -

This class has been very helpful to me. It further showed how much I am computer illiterate. I have slowly learned somethings over this semester on how to work with and incorporate technology into education. This blogging thing had me a little confused at first, but now I got a hang on things. I have enjoyed displaying my thoughts and ideas about the different subjects we were told to write about.

I did have a hard time with adding the pictures and then making it visible or audio for a blind person. I don't even know if I did that correctly or not. I did enjoy being able to view the other classmates blogs and being able to compare their thoughts and ideas.

As a future teacher, I just may continue with the blogging for my students and their parents.

No comments: