Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Blogs of Other Classmates

I decided to write about two classmates and their blogs. The two that I have I chosen to review have both helped me through this blogging thing more than they will ever know it. They both have contributed tremendous thoughts, ideas, and opinions that are sure to keep you interested in what they are blogging about. They both were detailed in their blogs. They seemed to have enjoyed these assignments. When I did not know where to begin, all I had to do was look at their blogs to get started. They were consistent and always on time with posting their blogs. They never missed a beat. It is because of them that I was able to catchup on my blogs. Thank you Jennifer Harris for making your blogs so detailed. Thank you Myrenda Howze for making your blogs understandable. I would not have gotten through this without you guys!!

No comments: